P.F. Candle Co.
Swell Incense Cones
- Incense range by P.F. Candle Co.
- Salty skin, steady tides, endless afternoons in the hot summer sun. Vibrant, juicy, aquatic. Black currant, Tuberose, and Sea Moss.
Each cone burns for approximately 25 minutes, elevating a space with scent in under an hour. Depending on room size, scent longevity lasts between 2-4 hours.
Each tin contains measures 3" in diameter and 2.2" in height, and contains 30 incense cones.
HOW TO USE:
Light the end of the incense cone at a slight angle with a lighter or match, and allow the flame to burn for approximately 10-15 seconds, enough to create a small flame.
If the flame isn't allowed to burn long enough, it may extinguish before burning all the way through (about 25 mins).
Blow on the flame to extinguish. The incense cone should produce a glowing red ember and a tendril of smoke, and will continue to burn on its own.
Be sure to burn incense on a heatproof, non-flammable holder only. Please note that the bottom of the incense cone may leave a residual stain on ceramic holders while burning.
Pro tip: the bottom of our tin incense lids makes for a perfect burner.
Burn incense in a well-ventilated room, away from flammable materials, and never leave incense burning unattended or in near children, pets, or a draft.
Because we care: the incense tins can be reused after use as storage - or whatever you want!
- Burn your incense sticks on a heatproof, non-flammable holder only.
- Incense must burn in a well-ventilated room, away from flammable materials.
- Never leave incense burning unattended.
- Keep away from children, and pets.