Sales Assistant - Brick Lane Store
We are looking for a talented sales assistant to join our East London Store (full-time / 40 hours per week). Cuemars is dedicated to conscious approaches to all things lifestyle. We are interested in working with like-minded creative individuals who understand our passion for design, sustainability, and creating positive buying experiences. If this sounds like you get in touch.
- Serving customers
- Assisting customers in order to help them find what they need. You will be dealing with enquiries about jewellery, fashion, plants and home décor
- Ensuring stock levels are well maintained
- Assisting with deliveries and managing shop merchandising
- Keeping the store clean and maintaining an orderly environment at all times
- Managing web orders (updating stock on different online platforms and packaging online orders)
Requirements / Skills
- A genuine interest in conscious living
- Having a friendly and engaging personality
- Able to work on weekends
- Previous experience in retail preferred
- Organised and an ability to multi-task
- Able to work independently
- A high attention to detail
This position offers an opportunity for career progression towards becoming shop manager of our East London store.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary negotiable + commission of sales
Starting date: September 2019 - Interviews will take place from the week of the 16th of September.
Please submit your CV and covering letter at email@example.com