P.F. Candle Co.
No. 29 - Piñon Charcoal based Incense Sticks
- Incense range by P.F. Candle Co.
- Winters in the Southwest, lingering bonfires, wool jackets in rotation. Piñon logs, cedar, and vanilla.
- Each incense stick burns for up to 1 hr
- Hand-dipped in LA
These charcoal-based incense sticks have been handmade in California, which are then transported to our London boutique in kraft sleeves.
HOW TO USE:
- Light the end of the incense stick allowing the flame to burn for around 10-15 seconds.
- Blow on the flame to extinguish.
- The incense will now continue to burn on its own for up to 1 hr.
- Burn your incense sticks on a heatproof, non-flammable holder only.
- Incense must burn in a well-ventilated room, away from flammable materials.
- Never leave incense burning unattended.
- Keep away from children, and pets.