- A pack of 52 cards containing exercises and questions
- Feel closer than ever before with people who are far from you
- Created by experts at The School of Life London
Connecting with someone is not a question of being in the same space as them; it depends on sharing the right parts of each other’s imaginations and deeper selves. The best kinds of conversations can make people on opposite sides of the world feel closer than ever before.
Digital Connections contains exercises, questions and prompts designed to coax people into the richest sorts of interactions. The tone is a mixture of humorous, kind, vulnerable and touching. These cards can help us to communicate online at the authentic and emotional level we long for and deserve.
- 'Don't feel a constant pressure to talk. Take 80 seconds (you can time it on a phone) to be together in silence. It can feel awkward at first, then unexpectedly close and warm. You can look at each other or gaze around, as though being just yourselves is now completely enough.'
- 'On a sheet of paper, write down the following: 1) something you regret 2) Something you want to forgive 3) Something you long to share 4) An area you want to improve in. Show each other your pieces of paper and discuss.'
- 'Draw how you're currently feeling in an abstract way - it might be a jagged squiggle, some carefully hatched squares, or a thoughtful zebra. Hold it up to your conversation partner and discuss.'
52 question cards with box | 91 x 67 x 20mm | Instructions included