The Guide to Modern Manners
- 20 case studies about good manners
- Navigate the dilemmas of social life
- Help create a kinder and more considerate world
The Guide to Modern Manners is the perfect manual to navigate social dilemmas in these modern times.
Our day-to-day lives are full of them: wishing to end a boring conversation without causing offence; running into an ex on a first date with a new partner; forgetting a name when introducing friends...
Although these dilemmas might seem trivial, we need to remember that manners are the expression of a dignified mission to create a kinder and more considerate world.
• How to Be Comfortable On Your Own In Public
• How to Make People Feel Good About Themselves
• How to Become Someone People Will Confide In
• How to Stop Worrying Whether or Not They Like You
Hardback book | 109 pages | 199 x 139 mm