Raven ZZ Plant
- Raven ZZ Plant - Tropical perennial indoor plant
- Botanical name: Zamioculcas Zamiifolia Raven
- Performs well in low light conditions
- Tough plant great for newbie plant parents
The Zamioculcas Zamiifolia Raven, most commonly known as Raven ZZ plant or Zanzibar Gem, is a great hit for rooms, offices and spaces with low light conditions.
The Raven ZZ plant main characteristic is that its leaves are glossy and black instead of green.
It is a gorgeous and unique indoor plant that will finally help those with natural light problems that still want a bit of nature in their homes and offices.
This Raven ZZ plant will live happily ever after in the Steel Bordeaux Planter.
Care tips for a Zamioculcas Zamiifolia Raven:
- The Zamioculcas Zamiifolia Raven tolerates drought. Water it only when the top 2 inches of the soil are dry.
- Never leave your Zamioculcas Zamiiforia Raven sitting on water to avoid root rot.
- The Zamioculcas Zamiifolia Raven are happy in most light conditions, however, remember that it will need a minimum amount of light. It will not survive total darkness.
- Slow to moderate growing.
- Toxic to both humans and pets. Please keep away from children and pets.
- It enjoys dust free and shiny leaves. A great opportunity to connect with your plant and admire its beauty!
Important: This plant is available for collection or UK delivery.
Check out the full collection of plants.