Yucca - Collection at the store
- Yucca - Indoor plant
- Botanical Name: Yucca Elephantipes
- Easy care
- Air purifying
The Yucca Elephantipes, most commonly known as Yucca, is native to hot and dry parts of America and the Caribbean. Extremely popular in the 80's, the Yucca plant is a beautiful evergreen plant with spineless sword-shaped leaves ideal for a newbie plant owner.
This beautiful Yucca can live happily ever after in our Beige medium size Cone planter.
Care Tips for a Yucca Plant:
- Water thoroughly once or twice a month.
- Allow the top of the soil to dry before watering.
- It can cope with some degree of drought.
- Never leave your Yucca Plant sitting in water.
- Bright partially shaded area.
- Toxic to animals. Keep away from pets.
- Pot diameter : 13 cm
- Pot height : 11 cm
- Plant Height (including the plastic nursery pot) : 55 cm
Important: The Yucca plant is only available for collection. For purchasing, get in touch.
Check out our full collection of plants.