Ukiyo-e Japanese vintage print - Mimi Souji
- Mimi Souji - Ear Cleaning is associated with the pleasant feeling of maternal closeness
- Printed in London on textured natural white paper 180 gsm.
- Size: A5 (148 mm x 210mm)
- White border of roughly 1 cm
This vintage Ukiyo-e Japanese print depicts a typical Japanese scene where a man's head is blissfully resting on the lap of a woman who takes a long pointy tool, mimikaki, and removes the excess earwax out.
Ear cleaning, or mimi souji, is associated with the pleasant feeling of maternal closeness.
Check our wide range of Japanese prints.
Paper Size: A5 (148 mm x 210mm)
The print is sold unframed, however we can frame it for you in a natural, white or black 400 mm x 500 mm wooden frame option available at an additional £30.
Important: Framed artwork will only be available for pick up only.
The black frame comes with black background paper.
The natural frame comes with an ecru background paper.
The white frame comes with a white background paper.
How do I purchase a framed print?
- Send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or DM us on Instagram with the print that you would like to purchase and the colour of the frame.
- We will send you a link for the payment and will arrange a suitable date and time for collection at our 91 Brick Lane shop.