Goldfish Study by W. Beebe - Vintage Aquatic Print
- Vintage Aquatic Print depicting a Goldfish Study circa 1926
- Found in The Arcturus Adventure: New York Zoological Society
- A beautiful botanical bathroom print with framing options available
- Size A3 (297 mm x 420mm / 11.7 x 16.5 inch.)
- Printed in London on textured natural white paper 180 gsm.
This Botanical Goldfish Study belongs to the The Arcturus Adventure: New York Zoological Society oceanographic expedition by William Beebe, published by Ruth Rose in 1926. This classic aquatic study would fit perfectly as a botanical bathroom print, transporting you to the depths of the ocean.
This A3 artwork has been digitally enhanced to fully showcase its original details and bold colour palette. Set on a natural background, these Goldfish are painted in deep tones of orange with black accents which we think would look great framed in one of our dark wooden frames - see more details below.
Check our full collection of Coral Reef Prints here and if you'd like to continue the Aquatic theme and take a look at our Vintage Fish Studies too where you'll find Ernst Haeckel aquatic studies and fish studies by Louis Renard.
Paper Size: A3 (297 mm x 420mm / 11.7 x 16.5 inch.)
The print is sold unframed, however we can frame it for you in a natural, white or black 400 mm x 500 mm wooden frame option available at an additional £30.
Important: Framed artwork will only be available for pick up only.
The black frame comes with black background paper.
The natural frame comes with an ecru background paper.
The white frame comes with a white background paper.
How do I purchase a framed print?
- Send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or DM us on Instagram with the print that you would like to purchase and the colour of the frame.
- We will send you a link for the payment and will arrange a suitable date and time for collection at our 91 Brick Lane shop.