Fish Study V by L. Renard - Vintage Aquatic Print
- Vintage Aquatic Aquatic Print depicting a Fish Study
- Taken from the famous Louis Renard's Fantastical Fish sketches
- A great print to add to your home with framing options available
- Size A3 (297 mm x 420mm / 11.7 x 16.5 inch.)
- Printed in London on textured natural white paper 180 gsm.
Vintage study of five fish by the famous Louis Renard, a Dutch publisher, atlas maker and book seller. Renard study and depicted curiosities from the West Indies during the 18th century and gained a reputation for his psychedelic and fantasy-like sketches. After later examination years later, Renard's studies were proven to be in fact true to science and play an important role in the history of aquatic studies.
This A3 artwork has been digitally enhanced for full detail and definition, showcasing cool tones to match the aquatic theme with a palette of blues, greens and touches of pink.
Check our full collection of Coral Reef Prints here and if you'd like to continue the Aquatic theme, take a look at our Vintage Fish Studies too where you'll find jellyfish, octopus and fishes!
Paper Size: A3 (297 mm x 420mm / 11.7 x 16.5 inch.)
The print is sold unframed, however we can frame it for you in a natural, white or black 400 mm x 500 mm wooden frame option available at an additional £30.
Important: Framed artwork will only be available for pick up only.
The black frame comes with black background paper.
The natural frame comes with an ecru background paper.
The white frame comes with a white background paper.
How do I purchase a framed print?
- Send us an e-mail to email@example.com or DM us on Instagram with the print that you would like to purchase and the colour of the frame.
- We will send you a link for the payment and will arrange a suitable date and time for collection at our 91 Brick Lane shop.