Ukiyo-e Japanese Print - Fukagawa Susaki
- Japanese woodblock print
- By Japanese artist Utagawa Hiroshige (Ando)
- No 107. from One Hundred Famous Views of Edo
- Printed in London on textured natural white paper 180 gsm
- White border of roughly 1 cm
- Size A3 (297 mm x 420mm / 11,7 x 16,5 inch.)
This Japanese woodblock print was made by Utagawa Hiroshige. It belongs to his renowned One Hundred Famous Views of Edo (Tokyo) series.
The series showed the sights of Edo through the changing seasons.
This particular print, the No. 107 showcases a view from Fukagawa Susaki and Jumantsubo. The contrast between the majestic eagle ready to dive and the peaceful landscape makes this print one of the most dramatic of the series.
Check our full collection of Japanese prints.
Paper Size: A3 (297 mm x 420mm / 11,7 x 16,5 inch.)
The print is sold unframed, however we can frame it for you in a natural, white or black 400 mm x 500 mm wooden frame option available at an additional £30.
Important: Framed artwork will only be available for pick up only.
The black frame comes with black background paper.
The natural frame comes with an ecru background paper.
The white frame comes with a white background paper.
How do I purchase a framed print?
- Send us an e-mail to email@example.com or DM us on Instagram with the print that you would like to purchase and the colour of the frame.
- We will send you a link for the payment and will arrange a suitable date and time for collection at our 91 Brick Lane shop.