Ukiyo-e Japanese Print - Fish and clams by Gyokusen
- Japanese Vintage Print
- Fish and clams
- By Mochizuki Gyokusen
- Size A3 (297 mm x 420mm / 11,7 x 16,5 inch.)
- Printed in London on textured natural white paper 180 gsm.
- White border of roughly 1 cm
This Japanese illustration dates back to 1891. It was a time where Japanese arts and literature had flourished after the Edo period. Artists like Mochizuki Gyokusen mastered the art of the ukiyo-e tradition, producing colourful woodblock prints that depicted scenes from everyday Japan, folktales, or landscapes of flora and fauna like this fish and clams print.
This Japanese artwork has been enhanced digitally to sharpen up the images and colours and is printed on 180 gsm textured natural white paper.
Browse our full Japanese print collection.
Paper Size: A3 (297 mm x 420 mm).
The print is sold unframed, however we can frame it for you in a natural, white or black 400 mm x 500 mm wooden frame option available at an additional £30.
Important: Framed artwork will only be available for pick up only.
The black frame comes with black background paper.
The natural frame comes with an ecru background paper.
The white frame comes with a white background paper.
How do I purchase a framed print?
- Send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or DM us on Instagram with the print that you would like to purchase and the colour of the frame.
- We will send you a link for the payment and will arrange a suitable date and time for collection at our 91 Brick Lane shop.