- Medusa's Head - Succulent originally from South Africa
- Botanical name: Euphorbia Inermis
- Easy care
The Euphorbia Inermis, also known as Medusa's Head, is a very unique succulent originally from South Africa.
As the majority of succulents and cacti, the Medusa's Head is very easy to care for so if you are a newbie plant parent, this is a great plant to start with.
The Medusa's Head can leave happily ever after in this beige ceramic planter.
Care tips for a Euphorbia Inermis:
- Water your Euphorbia Inermis twice a month in summer and only once a month the rest of the year.
- The Euphorbia Inermis can tolerate drought, however, it cannot tolerate soggy soil. Please make sure that the soil drains well.
- Never leave y our Euphorbia Inermis sitting on water to avoid root rot.
- The Euphorbia Inermis will benefit from full to partial sunlight.
- Slow growing.
- Some succulents from the Euphorbia family are mildly toxic to pets and although we do not have that information about the Euphorbia Inermis, we recommend you to keep it away from pets.
Important: This plant is available for collection or UK delivery.
Check out the full collection of plants.