String of Hearts - For Collection
- String of Hearts - Indoor plant
- Botanical name : Ceropegia woodii
- Pet Friendly
- Air purifying
The 'Ceropegia woodii', most commonly known as the String of Hearts, is a very easy to care hanging plant.
The String of Hearts receives its name due to its beautiful tiny little heart shaped leaves.
They are very easy to take care of as the String of Hearts is quite tolerant of neglect making the best indoor plant for a romantic newbie plant owner!
This String of Hearts can live happily ever after in our handmade Polka Dots planter.
Care tips for a String of Hearts:
- Water thoroughly twice a month during growing season (spring & summer).
- Careful not to over water it as it can handle drought much better than over watering.
- Use a weak liquid fertiliser once a month during growing season.
- Indirect bright sunlight.
- Moderate growing.
- Pet friendly.
Available in 2 sizes:
- Pot diameter : 8.5 cm
- Pot height : 7 cm
- Plant length (it comes in their plastic nursery pot): 10 - 15 cm
- Pot diameter : 11 cm
- Pot height : 9 cm
- Plant length (it comes in their plastic nursery pot): 15 - 20 cm
Important: This plant is available for collection. To purchase it and collect it at the store, please send as an e-mail with the name of the plant and quantity to firstname.lastname@example.org
The plant pot is not included. Discover our plant's collection here.