Snowy Owl by Audubon - Vintage Bird Print
- Owl Print
- This Print belongs to the book The Birds of America
- By naturalist and painter John J. Audubon
- Printed in London on textured natural white paper 180 gsm
- Natural border of roughly 1 cm with black background
- Size A3 (297 mm x 420mm / 11.7 x 16.5 inch.)
This Vintage Bird Print by naturalist and painter John J. Audubon, made using watercolours and pastel crayons, features 2 beautiful snowy owls, which are native to to the Arctic regions of North America.
This stunning illustration has been digitally enhanced to enable the finest quality detailing, the dark background, painted by Audubon's assistant, is the perfect base to enrich the striking white plumage of the owls.
Check our full collection of Bird Prints.
Paper Size: A3 (297 mm x 420mm / 11.7 x 16.5 inch.)
The print is sold unframed, however we can frame it for you in a natural, white or black 400 mm x 500 mm wooden frame option available at an additional £30.
Important: Framed artwork will only be available for pick up only.
The black frame comes with black background paper.
The natural frame comes with an ecru background paper.
The white frame comes with a white background paper.
How do I purchase a framed print?
- Send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or DM us on Instagram with the print that you would like to purchase and the colour of the frame.
- We will send you a link for the payment and will arrange a suitable date and time for collection at our 91 Brick Lane shop.