Snake Plant - Sansevieria Trifasciata Prain
- Snake Plant - Indoor plant
- Botanical name : Sansevieria trifasciata Prain
- Air Purifying
- Easy Care
The 'Sansevieria trifasciata Prain', most commonly known as Snake Plant, is one of our favourite indoor plants for the newbie plant owner. Due to its versatility, it is considered almost indestructible!
Care tips for a Snake Plant:
- Water thoroughly allowing it to drain completely.
- Allow the soil to dry before watering.
- Never leave your Snake Plant sitting in water as this will cause root rot.
- It will handle any light conditions, even low light, however, it is more comfortable in moderate to bright light.
- Slow growing.
- Mildly toxic if eaten. Keep away from children and pets.
- Pot diameter: 9 cm
- Pot height: 8 cm
- Plant height (including plastic nursery pot): 30 cm
Important: Please note that the pot in the picture is not included but can be purchased online. Check our planters here. This plant is available for UK delivery.
Check out our full collection of plants.