Snake Plant - Sansevieria trifasciata Moonshine - Home delivery
- Snake Plant - Indoor plant
- Botanical name : Sansevieria trifasciata Moonshine
- Air Purifying
- Easy Care
The 'Sansevieria trifasciata Moonshine', most commonly known as Snake Plant, is one of our favourite indoor plants for the newbie plant owner. Due to its versatility, it is considered almost indestructible! The Moonshine variety has a gorgeous blue/green soothing colour that will make you love it!
Care tips for a Snake Plant:
- Water thoroughly allowing it to drain completely.
- Allow the soil to dry before watering.
- Never leave your Snake Plant sitting in water as this will cause root rot.
- It will handle any light conditions, even low light, however, it is more comfortable in moderate to bright indirect light.
- Slow growing.
- Mildly toxic if eaten. Keep away from children and pets.
- Pot diameter: 12 cm
- Plant height (including the nursery pot): 35 - 40 cm
The Snake Plants come in their nursery pots. If you would like to purchase a planter, please browse our collection here.
Discover our full plant collection.