Snake Plant - Sansevieria Trifasciata Laurentii - For Collection
- Snake Plant - Indoor plant
- Botanical name : Sansevieria trifasciata Laurentii
- Air Purifying
- Easy Care
The 'Sansevieria trifasciata Laurentii', most commonly known as Snake Plant, is one of our favourite plants for the newbie plant owner. Due to its versatility, it is considered almost indestructible!
Care tips for a Snake Plant:
- Water thoroughly allowing it to drain completely.
- Allow the soil to dry before watering.
- Never leave your Snake Plant sitting in water as this will cause root rot.
- It will handle any light conditions, even low light, however, it is more comfortable in moderate to bright indirect light.
- Slow growing.
- Mildly toxic if eaten. Keep away from children and pets.
Available in 2 sizes:
- Pot diameter: 11 cm
- Pot height: 10 cm
- Plant height (including plastic nursery pot): 30 cm
- Pot diameter : 18 cm
- Pot height : 15 cm
- Plant height (including plastic nursery pot) : 55 cm
This plant is available for collection. To purchase it and collect it at the store, please send as an e-mail with the name of the plant and quantity to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Snake Plants come in their nursery pots. If you would like to purchase a planter, please browse our collection here.
Discover our full collection of plants.