Woolly Senecio - For Collection
- Woolly Senecio - Succulent originally from South Africa
- Botanical name: Senecio Scaposus
- Easy care
- Extremely drought tolerant
The Senecio Scaposus, also known as Woolly Senecio, is an eye catching succulent originally from South Africa.
As the majority of succulents and cacti, the Woolly Senecio is very easy to care for so if you are a newbie plant parent, this is a great plant to start with.
If you need a planter for your Woolly Senecio, click here to see our plant pots collection.
Care tips for a Senecio Scaposus:
- Water your Woolly Senecio scarcely but thoroughly during growing season (Spring/ Summer) and rarely during dormant season (Autumn/ Winter). Allow the soil to dry completely between waterings.
- The Woolly Senecio can tolerate drought, however, it cannot tolerate soggy soil. Please make sure that the soil drains well.
- Never leave y our Woolly Senecio sitting on water to avoid root rot.
- Full to partial sunlight.
- Slow growing.
- Considered toxic. Please keep away from pets and children.
Important: This plant is available for collection. To purchase it and collect it at the store, please send as an e-mail with the name of the plant and quantity to firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the full collection of plants.