Satin Pothos - Scindapsus Pictus Exotica - Home Delivery
- Satin Pothos - Indoor tropical plant
- Botanical name: Scindapsus Pictus Exotica
- Air Purifying
The Scindapsus Pictus Exotica, also known as Satin Pothos, is a beautiful and easy care hanging plant. Its beautiful yellow and green leaves will give your home an exotic touch!
Nowhere to hang it? Not to worry! Check out our handmade macrame plant hangers!
Care Tips for a Satin Pothos:
- This variety of Pothos can tolerate some level of drought so water it every other week or when the top inch of soil is dry.
- It enjoys humidity, so if not placed in a kitchen or bathroom, remember to mist the leaves regularly.
- Never leave your Satin Pothos sitting in water as this will cause root rot.
- The Satin Pothos is happy in most light conditions, but will thrive in indirect bright sunlight.
- Fast growing.
- The Satin Pothos can be toxic to pets if consumed.
Important: This plant will be delivered in the nursery pot, to purchase a planter please visit our plant pot collection here.
Discover our full plant collection.