Rhipsalis Red Coral - For Collection
- Rhipsalis Red Coral - Indoor hanging plant
- Botanical name: Rhipsalis Ramulosa
- Easy Care Succulent
- Ideal for beginners
The Rhipsalis Red Coral is a beautiful hairy low maintenance plant perfect for a newbie plant owner. It makes for a beautiful and striking trailing plant with it's fuchsia leaves. It comes with the original plastic plant hanger, however, if you prefer to display it differently, you can always use a plant hanger like these.
Care tips for your Red Coral:
- Water scarcely making sure that the soil is dry between waterings.
- If your succulent starts wrinkling, make sure that you water it more often.
- Never leave your Rhipsalis sitting in water as this will cause root rot.
- The Rhipsalis Red Coral loves moderate sunlight. Any bright indirect light will be ideal!
- Slow growing.
- This succulent is said to be pet friendly but save your plant from being nibbled on by displaying them out of reaching distance. Check our pet friendly plants here.
- Pot diameter: 13 cm
- Plant height (including plastic nursery pot): 30-40 cm
Important: This plant is available for collection. To purchase it and collect it at the store, please send as an e-mail with the name of the plant and quantity to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Rhipsalis Red Coral comes in its nursery pot. If you would like to purchase a planter, please browse our collection here.
Discover our full collection of plants.