Rhipsalis Baccifera Oasis - For Collection
- Mistletoe Cactus - Indoor hanging plant
- Botanical name: Rhipsalis Baccifera Oasis
- Easy Care
- Ideal for beginners
The Mistletoe Cactus is a beautiful hairy low maintenance plant perfect for a newbie plant owner. It makes a beautiful hanging plant. It comes with the original plastic plant hanger, however, if you prefer to display it differently, you can always use a plant hanger like these.
Care tips for a Mistletoe Cactus:
- Water scarcely making sure that the soil is dry between waterings.
- If your mistletoe starts wrinkling, make sure that you water it more often.
- Never leave your Mistletoe Cactus sitting in water as this will cause root rot.
- The Rhipsalis Baccifera Oasis loves moderate sunlight. Any bright indirect light will be ideal!
- Slow growing.
- Careful. The Mistletoe Cactus is toxic to both cats and dogs, so please keep away from your pets. Check our pet friendly plants here.
- Pot diameter: 17 cm
- Plant height (including plastic nursery pot): 40-45 cm
This plant is available for collection. To purchase it and collect it at the store, please send as an e-mail with the name of the plant and quantity to email@example.com
The Mistletoe cactus comes in its nursery pot. If you would like to purchase a planter, please browse our collection here.
Discover our full collection of plants.