P.F. Candle Co.
Los Angeles Charcoal based Incense Sticks
- Incense range by P.F. Candle Co.
- Redwood, lime, jasmine, and yarrow
- Each incense stick burns for up to 1 hr
- Hand-dipped in LA
The makers behind the independent candle brand P.F. Candle Co. present Los Angeles incense sticks, with notes of redwood, lime, jasmine, and yarrow. As your incense burns, each layer reveals new scents inspired by LA and its epic sunsets, city lights, overgrown bougainvillea and canyon hikes.
These charcoal-based incense sticks have been handmade in California, which are then transported to our London boutique in kraft sleeves.
HOW TO USE:
- Light the end of the incense stick allowing the flame to burn for around 10-15 seconds.
- Blow on the flame to extinguish.
- The incense will now continue to burn on its own for up to 1 hr.
- Burn your incense sticks on a heatproof, non-flammable holder only.
- Incense must burn in a well-ventilated room, away from flammable materials.
- Never leave incense burning unattended.
- Keep away from children, and pets.