Calathea Peacock - For collection
- Calathea Plant - Indoor tropical plant
- Botanical name: Calathea Makoyana
- Air Purifying
- Pet Safe
The Calathea Makoyana, most commonly known as Calathea Peacock, is one of the most striking indoor tropical plants.
The Calathea Peacock receives this name due to the unusual patterns on its leaves that remind to peacock feathers.
The Calathea Peacock can fit in various of our plant pots. Have a browse!
Care Tips for a Calathea Peacock:
- This is a high humidity plant. Water weekly with tepid water during growing season (Spring/Summer). Reduce watering in Autumn and Winter.
- Keep the soil moist (but not soggy) at all times.
- To provide more humidity, you can mist its leaves regularly. You can also place your Calathea on a humidity tray.
- Never leave your Calathea Peacock sitting in water as this will cause root rot.
- Your Calathea will thrive in indirect bright light. Avoid direct sunlight as it will damage its leaves.
- Moderate growing.
- The Calathea Peacock is pet safe.
Important: This plant is available for collection. To purchase it and collect it at the store, please send as an e-mail with the name of the plant and quantity to email@example.com
Discover the full collection of plants.