Swiss Cheese plant - For Collection
- Swiss Cheese Plant - Indoor tropical plant
- Botanical name: Monstera Deliciosa
- Easy care
- Fast growing
The Swiss Cheese Plant, also known as Monstera Deliciosa, is a big hit within our Cuemars crew!
It is an easy to care plant characterised by its magnificent glossy rare leaves shaped with irregular holes.
Definitely a beautiful and unique new addition to your green family.
Care tips for a Monstera Deliciosa:
- Water weekly especially in Summer when the soil gets drier quicker.
- Mist its leaves regularly if it lives in a warm and dry room.
- Never leave your Monstera sitting in water as this will cause root rot.
- The Monstera Deliciosa will thrive in indirect bright sunlight.
- Fast growing.
- The leaves are poisonous if eaten. Please keep away from children and pets.
- It enjoys dust free leaves. A great opportunity to connect with your plant and admire its beauty!
Important: This plant is available for collection. To purchase it and collect it at the store, please send as an e-mail with the name of the plant and quantity to email@example.com
Discover the full collection of plants.