Monstera Adansonii - Monkey Mask
- Monkey Mask - Indoor tropical plant
- Botanical name: Monstera Adansonii
- Easy care
- Moderate to fast growing
The Monstera Adansonii (not to confuse it with the Monstera Obliqua - Bigger holes in the leaves), is also known as Monkey Mask and it is a big favourite within our Cuemars crew!
It is an easy to care plant characterised by its magnificent rare leaves shaped with irregular holes that will gradually cascade over the edges of a shelf, ledge or table!
Definitely a beautiful and unique new addition to your green family.
Care tips for a Monstera Adansonii:
- Water weekly especially in Summer when the soil gets drier quicker.
- It enjoys a moist soil (but not soggy).
- Mist its leaves regularly if it lives in a warm and dry room.
- Never leave your Monstera Adansonii sitting in water as this will cause root rot.
- The Monstera Adansonii will thrive in indirect bright sunlight.
- Moderate growing.
- The leaves are poisonous if eaten. Please keep away from children and pets.
- It enjoys dust free leaves. A great opportunity to connect with your plant and admire its beauty!
Important: This plant is available for collection or UK delivery.
Discover the full collection of plants.