Marimo Moss in Sapa Glass Vase
- Easy to care
- Original from Japan and Northern Europe
- Vase measurements: 25 cm Height / 7 cm Diameter
- Pick the Moss Balls of your choice!
Marimo Moss Balls are a rare species of algae in which the algae grow into green balls with a fluffy and velvety appearance.
1) Add the Sapa Glass Vase to the basket.
2) Add the amount and size of your Marimo Moss Balls to create your indoor water garden.
If you only want the Marimo Moss Balls, please click here.
HOW TO CARE FOR MARIMO MOSS BALLS:
- Change their water once a week or every other week.
- Do not place them in direct sunlight. A low to medium indirect sunlight spot will be ideal.
- No need to use fertilisers since they create their own food through photosynthesis.
For a more care tips, click here.
The Sapa Glass Vase measures 25 cm Height x 7 cm Diameter.
The Extra Small Marimo Moss Balls measure 0.5 - 2 cm.
The Small Marimo Moss Balls measure 2 - 3 cm.
The Medium Marimo Moss Ball measure 3 - 4 cm.
The Large Marimo Moss Ball measure 4 - 5 cm.
The Marimo Moss Balls will be delivered in a self seal bio-degradable and compostable bag. These bags are made from PLA derived from corn and potato starch. They break down to CO2, H2O and compost.
When you receive your Marimo Moss Balls, remove them from the eco-bag, add filtered or tap water to the Lowa vase and introduce the Marimo inside.