- Prayer Plant - Indoor tropical plant
- Botanical name : Maranta Leuconeura var. Erythroneura
- Air Purifying
- Pet Safe
The Maranta Leuconeura var. Erythroneura, most commonly known as Prayer Plant, is one of the most beautiful indoor tropical plants. It is a sturdy plant characterised by its unique dark green leaves and deep pink veins.
The Prayer Plant receives this name due to the unusual characteristic of lying flat during the day and closing upwards at night as if in prayer.
Our Prayer Plant can live happily ever after in our geometric ceramic planter.
Care Tips for a Prayer Plant:
- Water every 1-2 weeks with tepid water depending on the light levels provided.
- Keep the soil moist (but not soggy) at all times.
- Never leave your Prayer Plant sitting in water as this will cause root rot.
- The Prayer Plant will thrive in indirect bright light.
- Moderate growing.
- The Prayer Plant is pet safe.
Important: This plant is available for collection or UK delivery.
Check our Maranta plant care guide here.
Discover the full collection of plants.