Lilium Reeleeze - Collection at the store
- Oriental Lily - Flowering Perennial Plant
- Botanical name: Lilium Reeleeze
- Blooming months: June, July & August
- Easy care
The Lilium Reeleeze, most commonly known as the Oriental Lily, is a dwarf variety that has striking bright pink flowers with a dark stripe down the center of the petals. It is an ideal variety to grow in a pot at home.
Care Tips for an Oriental Lily:
- Check the soil moisture before watering your Lily. If the top 2-4" of the soil is dry or the plant is wilted, it is time for a drink!
- Never leave your Oriental Lily sitting in water as this will cause root rot.
- A bright spot at home will make your Oriental Lily happy!
- Slow growing.
- More often than not, Lilies are toxic to pets. Please keep away from them.
Important: This plant is only available for collection at our Brick Lane store.
Discover the full collection of plants.