Great Barrier Reef Coral by W. Saville-Kent - Botanical Print
- Vintage Botanical Artwork by William Saville-Kent
- This Botanical Print studies the Great Barrier Reef's Corals
- Printed in London on textured natural white paper 180 gsm
- Digitally enhanced print of Saville-Kent's original 1893 studies
- Size A3 (297 mm x 420mm / 11.7 x 16.5 inch.)
This Vintage Botanical Print features William Saville-Kent's study of Australia's Great Barrier Reef dating back to 1893. Saville-Kent, an author and marine biologist, travelled from the UK to Australia in 1884 and was bewitched by the beauty residing under the waves of Queensland's coast. His original watercolour sketches depicted the vibrancy and life of the coral reefs which were then immortalised in the book 'The Great Barrier Reef of Australia' published in 1893.
This print has been digitally enhanced to enable the highest level of detail and colour to fully showcase Saville-Kent's watercolour studies. Based on a neutral background, enjoy beautiful colours of reds, purples, oranges and greens, accompanied by the original books type and titles. We think this print would be a fabulous bathroom artwork to really tie in an aquatic theme and transport you to the reefs of Australia.
Paper Size: A3 (297 mm x 420mm / 11.7 x 16.5 inch.)
The print is sold unframed, however we can frame it for you in a natural, white or black 400 mm x 500 mm wooden frame option available at an additional £30.
Important: Framed artwork will only be available for pick up only.
The black frame comes with black background paper.
The natural frame comes with an ecru background paper.
The white frame comes with a white background paper.
How do I purchase a framed print?
- Send us an e-mail to email@example.com or DM us on Instagram with the print that you would like to purchase and the colour of the frame.
- We will send you a link for the payment and will arrange a suitable date and time for collection at our 91 Brick Lane shop.