Fittonia - For collection
- Nerve Plant - Indoor tropical plant
- Botanical name: Fittonia Albivenis
- Beautiful leaves
- Perfect for terrariums
The Fittonia Albivenis, most commonly known as Nerve Plant, is a beautiful indoor tropical plant. This sturdy plant is characterised by its unique colourful leaves and different coloured veins.
Care Tips for a Nerve Plant:
- Thoroughly water every week with tepid water.
- Keep the soil moist (but not soggy) at all times.
- Never leave your Nerve Plant sitting in water as this will cause root rot.
- It will enjoy regular misting.
- The Nerve Plant will thrive in indirect bright light.
- Moderate growing.
- The Fittonia is pet safe.
Important: This plant is available for collection. To purchase it and collect it at the store, please send as an e-mail with the name of the plant and quantity to firstname.lastname@example.org
Check our Fittonia plant care guide here.
Discover the full collection of plants.