Fishbone Cactus - Epiphyllum Anguliger - For Collection
- Fishbone Cactus - Indoor plant
- Botanical name : Epiphyllum Anguliger
- Pet friendly
- Easy Care
The Fishbone Cactus, also known as Zig Zag cactus due to the shape of its leaves is a stunning low maintenance plant perfect for a newbie plant owner. It makes a beautiful hanging plant!
Care tips for a Fishbone Cactus:
- Water once a week during growing season making sure that the top inch or two of the soil is dry between waterings.
- Never leave your Fishbone Cactus sitting in water as this will cause root rot.
- I love moderate sunlight. Any bright spot at your home will do!
- Fast growing.
- I am pet friendly!
- Pot diameter: 11 cm
- Plant height (including plastic nursery pot): 15 cm
- Pot diameter: 8 cm
- Plant height (including plastic nursery pot): 12 cm
This plant is available for collection. To purchase it and collect it at the store, please send as an e-mail with the name of the plant and quantity to email@example.com
The Fishbone Cactus comes in its nursery pot. If you would like to purchase a planter, please browse our collection here.
Discover our full collection of plants.