Fish Study VII by L. Renard - Vintage Aquatic Print
- Vintage Aquatic Print depicting a Fish Study by Louis Renard
- Belonging to the famous Louis Renard's Fantastical Fish studies
- A great bathroom print with framing options available
- Size A3 (297 mm x 420mm / 11.7 x 16.5 inch.)
- Printed in London on textured natural white paper 180 gsm.
Presenting six funky fish belonging to Louis Renard's Fantastical Fish studies circa the 18th century. Renard is famous for his psychedelic and colourful studies of the aquatic life of the West Indies, with his sketches being the first encyclopedia of fishes illustrated in colour. The fish studies may seem fictitious due their flamboyant appearances but after close examination years later, the studies are proven to be very scientific and play an important role in the history of aquatic studies.
This A3 artwork has been digitally enhanced for full detail and definition, showcasing six fishes ranging in different sizes, patterns and featuring original notes alongside the sketches.
Check our full collection of Coral Reef Prints here and if you'd like to continue the Aquatic theme, take a look at our Vintage Fish Studies too where you'll find jellyfish, octopus and fishes!
Paper Size: A3 (297 mm x 420mm / 11.7 x 16.5 inch.)
The print is sold unframed, however we can frame it for you in a natural, white or black 400 mm x 500 mm wooden frame option available at an additional £30.
Important: Framed artwork will only be available for pick up only.
The black frame comes with black background paper.
The natural frame comes with an ecru background paper.
The white frame comes with a white background paper.
How do I purchase a framed print?
- Send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or DM us on Instagram with the print that you would like to purchase and the colour of the frame.
- We will send you a link for the payment and will arrange a suitable date and time for collection at our 91 Brick Lane shop.