Ficus Ginseng - Bonsai Tree - For Collection
- Ficus Ginseng - Indoor plant
- Botanical Name: Ficus Microcarpa
- Easy care
- Air purifying
The Ficus Ginseng, is a striking indoor plant due to its eye catching root trunk and beautiful foliage,
It is generally an easy care indoor plant, however, it does require a minimal level of care for it to live for years to come!
Care Tips for a Ficus Ginseng Plant:
- Water when the top of the soil is dry.
- In spring and summer, you might need to water it more often, every 2-3 weeks.
- Cut back the watering during autumn and winter.
- Never leave your Ficus sitting on water as this might cause root rot.
- They love high humidity. Mist often, especially during winter.
- Bright indirect light.
- Pruning will trigger new branches to sprout and keep its bonsai shape.
- Pot diameter : 9 cm
- Plant Height (including the plastic nursery pot) : 20 cm
Important: This plant is available for collection. To purchase it and collect it at the store, please send as an e-mail with the name of the plant and quantity to firstname.lastname@example.org
To purchase a planter, please check our collection here.
Check out our full collection of plants.