Fish Study IV by L. Renard - Vintage Aquatic Print
- Vintage Aquatic Artwork by Louis Renard circa the 18th century
- This Aquatic Print is from Renard's Book of Fantastical Fish
- Printed in London on textured natural white paper 180 gsm
- Digitally enhanced print of Renard's original studies
- Size A3 (297 mm x 420mm / 11.7 x 16.5 inch.)
Louis Renard's Fantastical Fish Study features in the book of the same name circa the 18th century. Renard's vivid imagination would see him sketch the fish he studied in fantastical forms, with recognisable markings and colours, Renard even had a mermaid feature in his studies. This did not discredit his work however, with his studies being recognised as an important first glimpse into the history of aquatic studies.
This vintage print has been digitally enhanced to fully showcase the detailing and varied toned palette shown, featuring oranges, blues and blacks making it a great print to add to your at wall gallery (we had framing details below) or displayed in a funky bathroom.
Paper Size: A3 (297 mm x 420mm / 11.7 x 16.5 inch.)
The print is sold unframed, however we can frame it for you in a natural, white or black 400 mm x 500 mm wooden frame option available at an additional £30.
Important: Framed artwork will only be available for pick up only.
The black frame comes with black background paper.
The natural frame comes with an ecru background paper.
The white frame comes with a white background paper.
How do I purchase a framed print?
- Send us an e-mail to email@example.com or DM us on Instagram with the print that you would like to purchase and the colour of the frame.
- We will send you a link for the payment and will arrange a suitable date and time for collection at our 91 Brick Lane shop.