Fish Study XIII by L. Renard - Vintage Aquatic Print
- Vintage Aquatic Print depicting a Fish Study by Louis Renard
- Belonging to the famous Louis Renard's Fantastical Fish studies
- A great bathroom print with framing options available
- Size A3 (297 mm x 420mm / 11.7 x 16.5 inch.)
- Printed in London on textured natural white paper 180 gsm.
Presenting the Fantastical Fish of Louis Renard, a Dutch publisher, book seller and atlas maker, who during the 17th century compiled the first ever encyclopedia of fish studies in colour. Renard's work is recognisable for it's psychedelic and somewhat surrealist approach to aquatic studies but scientific all the same.
This A3 vintage print has been digitally enhanced to enable a high resolution print of these fantastical fish. This aquatic themed print would look great framed in a bathroom and for custom framing, see more details below.
Check out our full collection of Coral Reef Prints here and if you'd like to continue the Aquatic theme and a further look at our Vintage Fish Studies too where you'll find jellyfish, stingrays and fishes!
Paper Size: A3 (297 mm x 420mm / 11.7 x 16.5 inch.)
The print is sold unframed, however we can frame it for you in a natural, white or black 400 mm x 500 mm wooden frame option available at an additional £30.
Important: Framed artwork will only be available for pick up only.
The black frame comes with black background paper.
The natural frame comes with an ecru background paper.
The white frame comes with a white background paper.
How do I purchase a framed print?
- Send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or DM us on Instagram with the print that you would like to purchase and the colour of the frame.
- We will send you a link for the payment and will arrange a suitable date and time for collection at our 91 Brick Lane shop.