Euphorbia Lactea Cactus 2 Sizes - For Collection
- Coral Cactus | 2 Sizes
- Botanical name: Euphorbia Lactea 'Cristata' Cactus
- Easy-Care, perfect for forgetful owners
- Available in two sizes
The Euphorbia Lactea 'Cristata' Cactus, also known as the Coral Cactus, is a beautiful house plant with it's crest of pinks and greens. The crown on top of the cactus is actually a rare mutation found in this particular cactus and can vary in colour.
They are slow growing plants but can grow up to 60 cm in height in the right conditions.
Care Tips for your Coral Cactus:
- During spring and summer, as long as it has a well drainage soil, water your cactus every 2 to 3 weeks.
- Always make sure that the soil is dries out in between drinks and do not let it sit in water to avoid root rot.
- During autumn and winter, reduce the watering to once a month.
- The Coral Cactus will thrive in high light conditions, therefore, it will live happily next to a window (preferably a southern or western facing one).
- Slow growing but can grow up to 60 cm in height.
- Keep out of reach of pets and little fingers as it's spikes can be sharp!
Important: This plant is available for collection. To purchase it and collect it at the store, please send as an e-mail with the name of the plant and quantity to firstname.lastname@example.org
Discover our full collection of plants.
This cactus comes in the nursery pot (not the glazed one in picture).