Epiphyllum Cactus - Collection at the store
- Indoor plant
- Botanical name : Epiphyllum
- Pet friendly
- Easy Care
This striking cactus belongs to the Epiphyllum family. This big cactus produces very long flat foliage that can produce beautiful white flowers in Summer. It makes a beautiful hanging plant.
Care tips for Epiphyllum Cactus:
- Water thoroughly and allow the soils to dry completely before re-watering.
- During growing season (Spring/Summer), and depending on your home conditions, you can water your Epiphyllum twice a week if the soil allows it. Cut back during Autumn and Winter.
- Never leave your Epiphyllum Cactus sitting in water as this will cause root rot.
- A bright spot will do, especially with direct sunlight!
- Moderate growth.
- I am pet friendly!
- Pot diameter: 18 cm
- Plant height (including plastic nursery pot): 80-100 cm
This cactus is available for collection at the shop only due to its size.
This cactus is sold in its nursery pot. If you would like to purchase a planter, please browse our collection here.
Discover our full collection of plants.