Donkey Tail - For collection
- Donkey Tail - Indoor hanging plant
- Botanical name: Sedum Morganianum
- Easy Care
- Striking Hanging Plant
The Sedum Morganianum succulent, most commonly known as Donke Tail or Burro's Tail, is an eye catching low maintenance plant perfect for a newbie plant owner.
It produces trailing stems of blue/green tear drop leaves, and pink flowers in summer, that will make the Donkey Tail one of your favourite plants!
Care tips for a Donkey Tail succulent:
- During growing season (spring/summer) water once a week or every other week as long as the plant has great drainage.
- During dormant season (autumn/winter) water around once a month.
- Never leave your Donkey Tail sitting in water as this will cause root rot.
- Any bright indirect light will be ideal, even direct sunlight.
- Slow growing.
- Non-toxic to pets.
- Pot diameter: 12 cm
- Plant height (including plastic nursery pot): 15-20 cm
This plant is available for collection. To purchase it and collect it at the store, please send as an e-mail with the name of the plant and quantity to email@example.com
Discover our full collection of plants.