Devil's Ivy - Epipremnum aureum - For Collection
- Devil's Ivy - Indoor tropical plant
- Botanical name : Epipremnum aureum
- Air Purifying
The Devil's Ivy, also known as Golden Pothos, is a beautiful and easy care hanging plant. Its beautiful yellow and green leaves will give your home an exotic touch!
Nowhere to hang it? Not to worry! Check out our handmade macrame plant hangers!
Care Tips for a Devil's Ivy:
- Water thoroughly once a week or when the top layer of soil is dry.
- It enjoys humidity, so if not placed in a kitchen or bathroom, remember to mist the leaves regularly.
- Never leave your Devil's Ivy sitting in water as this will cause root rot.
- The Devil's Ivy is happy in most light conditions, but will thrive in indirect bright sunlight.
- Fast growing.
- The Devil's Ivy can be toxic to pets if consumed.
Important: This plant is available for collection. To purchase it and collect it at the store, please send as an e-mail with the name of the plant and quantity to firstname.lastname@example.org
Discover the full collection of plants.