Calathea Leopardina - For collection
- Botanical name: Calathea Leopardina
- Popular Indoor Tropical Plant
- Air Purifying
- Non Toxic
The Calathea Leopardina is a house plant favourite due to it's striking green foliage with leopard like stripes. This plant loves moisture so make sure to mist weekly to avoid brown tips or group with other plants to make your very own micro climate.
The Calathea Leopardina can fit in a variety of our plant pots. Have a browse!
Care Tips for a Calathea Leopardina:
- Keep the soil moist, watering weekly or whenever the first two inches of soil dries out.
- This plant loves humidity so you can mist its leaves regularly to avoid the leaves from drying out.
- Avoid soggy soil and remove any excess water drainage so your Calathea isn't left sitting in water.
- The Calathea Leopardina likes bright, indirect light to moderate shade. Avoid direct sunlight otherwise you will scorch it's leaves.
- Moderate growing.
- The Calathea Leopardina is non toxic to pets.
- A handy tip to remember is if the leaves start to brown, it would like more moisture so mist leaves more regularly. If the leaves start to yellow, it means you have over watered it so let it dry out slightly before the next drink.
Important: This plant is available for collection. To purchase it and collect it at the store, please send as an e-mail with the name of the plant and quantity to email@example.com
Discover the full collection of plants.