Calathea Dottie - For Collection
- Calathea Plant - Indoor tropical plant
- Botanical name: Calathea Roseopicta
- Air Purifying
- Pet Safe
The Calathea Roseopicta, most commonly known as Calathea Dottie, is a fascinating plant that differs from its other Calathea family members in its black and purple painted-like leaves.
Add contrast to your green urban jungle using this tropical beauty!
The Calathea Dottie can fit in various of our plant pots. Have a browse!
Care Tips for a Calathea Dottie:
- This is a high humidity plant. Water weekly with tepid water during growing season (Spring/Summer). Reduce watering in Autumn and Winter.
- Keep the soil moist (but not soggy) at all times. It is better to water little and often.
- To provide more humidity, you can mist its leaves regularly. You can also place your Calathea on a humidity tray.
- Never leave your Calathea Dottie sitting in water as this will cause root rot.
- Your Calathea will thrive in indirect bright light. Avoid direct sunlight as it will damage its leaves.
- Moderate growing.
- The Calathea Dottie is pet safe.
- Do not allow dust to build on its leaves. Wipe them regularly with a damp cloth.
Important: This plant is available for collection. To purchase it and collect it at the store, please send as an e-mail with the name of the plant and quantity to email@example.com
Discover the full collection of plants.