Asparagus Fern - For Collection
- Botanical name: Asparagus Setaceus
- Perfect in Bathrooms or Kitchens
- Likes humidity and regular misting
- Air Purifying
The Asparagus Setaceus, most commonly known as the Asparagus Fern, is a beautiful plant that adds a sense of tranquillity to wherever it calls home. This humidity loving plant is best suited to light bathrooms and kitchens where it can soak up lots of moisture.
The Asparagus Fern can fit in a variety of our plant pots. Have a browse!
Care Tips for an Asparagus Fern:
- Keep the soil moist (but not soggy), watering whenever the first two inches of soil dries out. It is better to water little and often.
- This plant loves humidity so you can mist its leaves regularly. It is well suited to a light bathroom or kitchen where it will soak up all the moisture in the air!
- Never leave your Asparagus Fern sitting in water as this will cause root rot.
- Your Asparagus Fern likes moderate shade to diffused bright light. Avoid direct sunlight otherwise you will scorch it's leaves.
- Moderate growing.
- The Asparagus Fern can be toxic to pets if ingested.
- Although tempting, try not to touch the leaves otherwise they will turn brown. Pick a warm and humid spot in the house and your Fern will thrive!
Important: This plant is available for collection. To purchase it and collect it at the store, please send as an e-mail with the name of the plant and quantity to firstname.lastname@example.org
Discover the full collection of plants.