Botanical Vintage Ukiyo-e Japanese Print
- Double-flowered peonies from Yangzhou
- By Katsushika Hokusai
- Botanical Vintage Print
- Size A3 (297 mm x 420mm / 11,7 x 16,5 inch.)
- Printed in London on textured natural white 180 gsm paper
- White border of roughly 1 cm
This botanical woodblock print was created during the Edo period by Katsushika Hokusai.
This print showcases a bird and several peonies from Yangzhou in bloom in Spring. It has a combination of pastel blues and pale pinks enhancing the beauty of the peonies and transmitting tranquility and peace.
This vintage Japanese print has been enhanced digitally to sharpen the colours and has been printed on textured natural white 180 gsm paper.
Browse our full collection of Japanese prints and dive into the stories and meaning behind them!
Paper Size: A3 (297 mm x 420 mm).
The print is sold unframed, however we can frame it for you in a natural, white or black 400 mm x 500 mm wooden frame option available at an additional £30.
Important: Framed artwork will only be available for pick up only.
The black frame comes with black background paper.
The natural frame comes with an ecru background paper.
The white frame comes with a white background paper.
How do I purchase a framed print?
- Send us an e-mail to email@example.com or DM us on Instagram with the print that you would like to purchase and the colour of the frame.
- We will send you a link for the payment and will arrange a suitable date and time for collection at our 91 Brick Lane shop.