Variegated Syngonium Albo - Rare plants
- Variegated Syngonium Albo - Indoor tropical plant
- Botanical name : Syngonium Podophyllum ‘Albo Variegata’
- Variegated plant
- Rare plant
The Syngonium Albo Variegata has landed at Cuemars. This stunning rare plant belongs to the Araceae family which is native to countries such as Brazil, Mexico or Bolivia. This variegated plant has attractive splashes of snow white colour on its deep green arrow shaped leaves. Each leaf is completely unique making this plant mesmerising to look at!
The variegated Syngonium Albo comes in its plastic nursery pot. If you would like to buy a pot for it browse our plant pot collection here!
Care Tips for a Syngonium Albo Variegata Plant:
- Keep the soil moist (but not soggy) at all times.
- Never leave your Syngonium Albo Variegata sitting in water as this will cause root rot.
- Mist leaves once a week to avoid brown or burnt tips.
- The Syngonium Albo Variegata will thrive in indirect bright light but can be tolerant to more shadier areas. The more diffused light however will see heartier foliage!
- Moderate growing.
- This plant is toxic to pets. Please keep your furry friends away from this plant.
Important: This plant will be delivered in the nursery pot, to purchase a planter please visit our plant pot collection here.
Check out our full plant collection.