Marimo Moss in Large Glass Jar
- Easy to care
- Original from Japan and Northern Europe
- Jar measurements: 30 cm Height / 17 cm Diameter
- Pick the Moss Balls of your choice!
Marimo Moss Balls are a rare species of algae in which the algae grow into green balls with a fluffy and velvety appearance.
How to order Marimo Moss Balls + Vase:
1) Add the Geometric Glass Vase to the basket.
2) Add the amount and size of your Marimo Moss Balls to create your indoor water garden.
How to order Marimo Moss Balls only:
If you only want the Marimo Moss Balls, please click here. Alternatively, you can add them to your basket from this page by following the Step 2 above.
Please note that if you only add the Marimo Moss Balls to your basket, you won’t receive the vase. To purchase the vase too, follow the instructions on How to order Marimo Moss Balls + Vase above.
HOW TO CARE FOR MARIMO MOSS BALLS:
- Change their water once a week or every other week.
- Do not place them in direct sunlight. A low to medium indirect sunlight spot will be ideal.
- No need to use fertilisers since they create their own food through photosynthesis.
For a more care tips, click here.
The Medium Glass Jar measures 30 cm Height x 17 cm Diameter.
The Extra Small Marimo Moss Balls measure 0.5 - 2 cm.
The Small Marimo Moss Balls measure 2 - 4 cm.
The Medium Marimo Moss Ball measure 4 - 5 cm.
The Large Marimo Moss Ball measure 5 - 7 cm.
The Marimo Moss Balls will be delivered in a self seal bio-degradable and compostable bag. These bags are made from PLA derived from corn and potato starch. They break down to CO2, H2O and compost.
When you receive your Marimo Moss Balls, remove them from the eco-bag, add filtered or tap water to the Large jar and introduce the Marimo inside.