Ukiyo-e Japanese Print - Swan and Reeds
- Japanese Vintage print
- Replica of the Swan and Reeds
- By Ohara Koson
- Size A3 (297 mm x 420mm / 11,7 x 16,5 inch.)
- Printed in London on textured natural white paper 180 gsm.
- White border of roughly 1 cm
This replica of this Kachô-e-style Japanese woodblock print, Swan and Reeds, by Japanese artist Ohara Koson, was made at the beginning of the 20th century.
This Japanese print showcases two swans swimming among the reeds surrounded by a misterious dark background that enhances the beautiful feathers of the white swans.
This Japanese print will bring an elegant touch to your interior.
Check our wide collection of Japanese prints.
Paper Size: A3 (297 mm x 420 mm).
The print is sold unframed, however we can frame it for you in a natural, white or black 400 mm x 500 mm wooden frame option available at an additional £30.
Important: Framed artwork will only be available for pick up only.
The black frame comes with black background paper.
The natural frame comes with an ecru background paper.
The white frame comes with a white background paper.
How do I purchase a framed print?
- Send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or DM us on Instagram with the print that you would like to purchase and the colour of the frame.
- We will send you a link for the payment and will arrange a suitable date and time for collection at our 91 Brick Lane shop.