Chinese Money Plant - For collection
- Chinese Money Plant - Succulent originally from Southern China
- Botanical name : Pilea peperomioides
- Air purifying
- Pet friendly
- Easy to propagate
The Pilea peperomoioides, most commonly known as Chinese Money plant, is a fast growing and easy to care indoor plant. It is characterised by its beautiful round flat green leaves that come out of a middle stalk.
It is also known as the 'pass it on' plant due to how easy they are to propagate. What a better gift to friends and family than a cutting from this unique plant! Right?
This Chinese Money plant can leave happily ever after in this eye catching Black Oxidised Planter with small legs.
Care Tips for a Chinese Money Plant:
- Water weekly, especially in Spring and Summer, when the soil is dry to the touch. (If the leaves begin to droop, it is time for a drink!)
- Never leave your Chinese Money Plant sitting in water.
- Mist the leaves regularly.
- Use a fertiliser to feed your Chinese Money Plant during growing season (Spring-Summer).
- The Chinese Money Plant will thrive in indirect bright sunlight.
- Moderate to Fast.
- Pet friendly.
Important: This plant is available for collection. To purchase it and collect it at the store, please send as an e-mail with the name of the plant and quantity to email@example.com
Check out the full collection of plants.