Cereus Peruvianus Florida Cactus
- Night Flowering Cactus
- Botanical name: Cereus Peruvianus Florida
- Member of the Dragon Fruit family
The Cereus Peruvianus Florida cactus, also known as the Night Flowering cactus, is a striking little cactus that with time can grow to great heights, especially if they grow in the right conditions outdoors.
They are slow growing plants and this Cereus Peruvianus Florida can be kept indoors until it matures.
Care Tips for a Cereus Peruvianus Florida cactus:
- During spring and summer, as long as it has a well drainage soil, you can water your plant 3 to 4 times a month.
- Always make sure that the top 1 inch of the soil is dry between waterings.
- During autumn and winter, reduce the watering to once a month.
- The Cereus Peruvianus Florida will thrive in high light conditions, therefore, it will live happily next to a window (preferably a southern or western facing one).
- Slow groing.
- It is unknown if it is toxic to pets.
Important: This plant is available for collection or UK delivery.
Discover our full collection of plants.