Kenzan Ikebana Stands - Flower Arrangement Pins - Multi Sizes
- Kenzan Ikebana Stem Holders
- Used in the Japanese art of flower arrangements
- Eco-friendly alternative to floral foam
- Available in different sizes, an alternative way to display flowers
- Use as part of our Dried Flower Bouquets in replacement of a vase
- Made in Japan
Introducing the Kenzan Flower Pin Stands, also known as pin frog, as used in Ikebana, the Japanese art of flower arrangement. Simply press individual stems into the pins and arrange your bouquets, such as our dried flower bunches, to create your own beautiful displays at home.
Kenzan is the perfect eco-friendly alternative to toxic polluting floral foam with brass pins that are strong enough to hold woody material as well as soft grass stems.
*If the stem of your preferred flower is too thin for the pin, you can always fix it to the pin using some biodegradable washi tape.
Available in different sizes, please see our size guide to choose the right fit for you.
*Please note, the dried flowers shown are for example purposes only.
Mini 30mm | Small 36mm | Medium 61 mm | Long 115mm x 33mm